2 of my favorite spring wildflowers

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

jeffnles1

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Seeing the first Trout Lillies of the year is always a good day. To see both white and yellow for the first time of the year on the same day is indeed a treat! Here are 2 of my very favorite spring ephemeral wildflowers. White and Yellow Trout Lily.
_6JS3861.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
_6JS3892.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice shots. I share your bias. Their foliage is some of the first to show in early spring and gives hope of the season to come.
Thanks. I love all seasons and find beautiful things and creatures to photograph all year around. However, the spring ephemeral wildflower season is, to me, the "most wonderful time of the year." :)

Some days I start out with a mission. When I get home I discover I have taken lots of photos and not a single one on the mission list. But a good time was had by all and I have really enjoyed the day. Excellent photos! :) :) :)

Some days I start out with a mission. When I get home I discover I have taken lots of photos and not a single one on the mission list. But a good time was had by all and I have really enjoyed the day. Excellent photos! :) :) :)
Thanks. Yes, I do that all the time.

Back