3 peat contest winners

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Ken Miracle

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Taken with the Z9 and Z800pf my favorite birding set up for my hand held run and gun birding. All taken here in Ada County, Idaho.

These photographs won the last 3 Idaho Public Television Outdoor Idaho Facebook monthly photo contests I was eligible for.
When you win you can not enter the contest the next month.

Great Blue Heron September 2022
Wood Duck November 2022
Sharp-shinned Hawk January 2023

These just arrived printed on 16x20 metal. My pro print lab McKenna Pro did their usual excellent job.

Z91_0799.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Z91_1643.jpg

Z91_7082.jpg

Attachments

• Z91_0799.jpg
    Z91_0799.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 41
Congrats!
thank you
Congratulations! Superb set
Thank you Pat
Congratulations!
thank you Brian
Great shots but especially the Wood Duck; love the composition.
Thank you Steven it was a cool situation, early morning and in the shade. This was the shot that made me realize the Z9 was better in low light than I thought it was. It was one of the first after changing Light Room Classic Global settings from adobe default to camera settings and that applies the high iso noise reduction and other setting in the Z9. ISO 7200 and no other noise reduction applied.

thank you

Thank you Pat

thank you Brian

Thank you Steven it was a cool situation, early morning and in the shade. This was the shot that made me realize the Z9 was better in low light than I thought it was. It was one of the first after changing Light Room Classic Global settings from adobe default to camera settings and that applies the high iso noise reduction and other setting in the Z9. ISO 7200 and no other noise reduction applied.
Going to check out that setting change in LRC; thanks!

Back