4 Book Updates

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
It's been a busy few months between publishing the new Z6iiii Setup Guide and updating four books! I'm sure the server will be slow tomorrow when I announce it, so I wanted to give four members first crack at the downloads. You can download the current version of any book you've purchased through the My Account page located at this link:

https://bcgwebstore.com/my-account/

If you would like to purchase any of the books below, you can do so here:

All the updates below are free for existing users. The following books have been updated:

The Ultimate Nikon Z6iii Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography

This is the "standard" follow-up update after I publish a new guide and it fixes a few typos and makes a couple of minor corrections.

The Ultimate Nikon Z8 And Z9 Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography

This was an update to sort of "refresh" the text. I went through the entire book, added a sentence or paragraph here and there, verified and adjusted areas where I changed how I use the camera, and adjusted some sections for better clarity.

The Ultimate Sony A1 Setup Guide For Wildlife Photography
This update covers firmware 2.02 for the Sony a1. I updated and replaced roughly 250 screenshots and screenshot panels from the previous version of the book and fixed a few random typos. I also adjusted sentences here and there for clarity. Overall, the book has grown by 22 pages.

Secrets To The Nikon Autofocus System: Mirrorless Edition

This update adds the Z6iii to the AF guide but also expands on some existing sections, adds new ones (for everyone), and fixes a couple of typos.

It's been a busy few months between publishing the new Z6iiii Setup Guide and updating four books! I'm sure the server will be slow tomorrow when I announce it, so I wanted to give four members first crack at the downloads. You can download the current version of any book you've purchased through the My Account page located at this link:

Thank you, Steve.

All the updates below are free for existing users. The following books have been updated:

This is the "standard" follow-up update after I publish a new guide and it fixes a few typos and makes a couple of minor corrections.

This was an update to sort of "refresh" the text. I went through the entire book, added a sentence or paragraph here and there, verified and adjusted areas where I changed how I use the camera, and adjusted some sections for better clarity.

This update covers firmware 2.02 for the Sony a1. I updated and replaced roughly 250 screenshots and screenshot panels from the previous version of the book and fixed a few random typos. I also adjusted sentences here and there for clarity. Overall, the book has grown by 22 pages.

This update adds the Z6iii to the AF guide but also expands on some existing sections, adds new ones (for everyone), and fixes a couple of typos.
Thanks Steve - your books are wonderful. Congrats as well with this website & very active forum you've created!

Thanks. When I bought a Z8 (now I have two), I also bought the setup guide and I learned A LOT.

I also love the Nikon AF book and the BIF book (I don't know any other book that is even remotely as good covering BIFs, not in English and neither in German (my native language), nor in Spanish, French or Norwegian).

Thank you sir!

Thank you Steve! Appreciate the timely and free updates. Your website, e books, and this forum have been instrumental in my improvement in wildlife photography. Thank you!

Ciao Steve, perché non prendi in considerazione la traduzione in altre lingue dei libri? magari l'italiano, mi farebbe enormemente piacere. Ho tradotto lo stesso i tuoi libri che ho acquistato ma la traduzione online è fatta male, spesso salta pagine e commenti vari, i link non funzionano ecc.

Back