If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

These are a few shots from Goblin Valley State Park and one of Corona Arch in Moab Utah.

100_2421.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

100_2484.jpg
100_2512.jpg
DSC_0553-HDR.jpg

very nice "sculptures" ! good contrast to blue sky.I like also the perspective. You photographed probably with 16-80 and the last picture is at 16mm?
In any case I would prefer too be now under Corona Arch than under Corona Lockdown! 😄

very nice "sculptures" ! good contrast to blue sky.I like also the perspective. You photographed probably with 16-80 and the last picture is at 16mm?
In any case I would prefer too be now under Corona Arch than under Corona Lockdown! 😄

Thanks! The first three photos were shot with the Tokin 14-20 on my D7500. I don't use it much but it is a really nice lens. The last one was recently shot with my new Z6II and the 14-30 with a handheld 3 shot exposure bracket. I was actually with how well it turned out without a tripod. I'm really happy with my new setup and will be selling my APS-C gear.

We've been in Moab for almost a month now in our own lockdown on some BLM land :)