A Different Perspective

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Something I started doing in Lightroom a while back, take a very familiar shot that is etched in my memory bank then convert to monochrome and/or flip the shot. The results can be eye opening because I know how the shot should be; it is like taking a whole new one. The attached shot, the Grand Canyon South Rim is to my back. I was waiting for the Red Line bus to take me to the next drop off. While waiting for the bus I saw these cool clouds (later found out they are called mares tails) and the moon so got the shot. I have a 16" X 24" hanging in the spare bedroom. I have taken a couple of landscape shots, had them stitched together to make a mirror image and had the double wide printed out. The base shot, the moon is on the left.

Someone advise what is the max file size for posting here, please. That perhaps is why my image is not here? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1 MB is the max file size. Ideally images will be sized to no taller than 800 pixels and no wider than 1200 pixels and saved in sRGB color space as a jpeg.

Back