A few more photos from Antelope Island State Park, Utah

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Jonathan

I recently posted a few Western Meadowlark photos that I took in Antelope Island State Park, here's the rest from that days outing. The Pronghorn, Chukar, and American Avocets were all new species that I've never seen before!

1F8A3330-Enhanced-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

1F8A3127-Enhanced-NR.jpg

1F8A3005.jpg

1F8A3088-Enhanced-NR.jpg

1F8A3412.jpg

1F8A2966-Pano.jpg

1F8A2788.jpg

1F8A3523.jpg

A lovely set of images, well presented. Love the Am Avocet! The Chukar has really adapted well to its new homeland. We have a small group too on Robben Island.

These are nice and the avocet shots are outstanding. I have been to Antelope Island a couple times and enjoyed it.
Thank you! I’ve been a few times now, I travel out that way for work sometimes and always bring my camera in case there’s time for photography after work. There’s always something to see there.
A lovely set of images, well presented. Love the Am Avocet! The Chukar has really adapted well to its new homeland. We have a small group too on Robben Island.
Thanks! They’re a cool looking bird and seem to be doing well since being introduced.

great shots, love the colors in the first one
Thank you! The first photo was taken just after sunset and the light had a nice quality to it.
Nice set.
Thanks!
Great captures and set, very well done

Chris S.
Thank you!

Very nice, number 3 particularly.
Thanks! I tried to capture some of the colors and scenery with the bird, I like how it came out

Back