A Murder of Crows

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Andrew Lamberson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I had a murder of crows in the backyard this evening, harassing something, probably a hawk or an owl I could not find. These two in particular were having a great time making a ruckus. I really like crows, but they are really hard to get a good shot of. I am pretty pleased with this one.
 A murder of Crows having some fun-0623-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Neat shot, Andrew. I've never seen an image of two of them perched together like this. Clearly they are planning some evil deed together..... :)

I used to wonder why they called it a "murder of crows" and then one day, when a baby egret fell out of its nest and was being surrounded by crows, I understood why. Nature can be cruel.

I had a murder of crows in the backyard this evening, harassing something, probably a hawk or an owl I could not find. These two in particular were having a great time making a ruckus. I really like crows, but they are really hard to get a good shot of. I am pretty pleased with this one.
View attachment 64086
Hekyl and Jekyl?

Nice shot of an exposure challenge.

Back