Adobe CC Photography Plan Amazon Prime Day Offer

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Be careful!

This is good value, BUT after one year you’ll be charged for the 20GB storage plan that is double the price of the 10GB Photography Plan that most of us use.

Have I interpreted this correctly? (I’ll be relieved, not miffed, if I’m told I’m paranoid.)

Last edited:
Be careful!

This is good value, BUT after one year you’ll be charged for the 20GB storage plan that is double the price of the 10GB Photography Plan that most of us use.

Have I interpreted this correctly? (I’ll be relieved, not miffed, if I’m told I’m paranoid.)

The plan shown here is both £10/month and 20GB:

Dab, it seems that I am paranoid!

To be fair, Adobe do seem to try different pricing/content for their plans in specific countries/areas every now and then to test the reaction.

IIRC when I started on the CC photography plan it was 10GB a month but it also had more apps in the plan than now. Over time, and I guess the average increase in sensor resolutions, the storage (which I've never used) increased from 10 to 20GB and I don't think it was co-incidental that the apps in the plan were cut down, but the mobile apps are now included.

Back