Advanced Wildlife Photography Techniques with Nikon Ambassador Kristi Odom

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAJohnson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I received an email about this event today. It's being held on Thursday, October 17, 2024 at 7 pm via Zoom. Registration is required for attendance and there will be a limited number of participants. This event is sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Photography Club, but the event is free to the public. Club membership is not required.

See the link below for registration and more information.

I received an email about this event today. It's being held on Thursday, October 17, 2024 at 7 pm via Zoom. Registration is required for attendance and there will be a limited number of participants. This event is sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Photography Club, but the event is free to the public. Club membership is not required.

Thank you for sharing it !!

Kristi is great. Thanks for sharing this.

Thank you for the link. I'm planning to "attend."

Back