If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

With the first snowfall and the arrival of cold weather, the chamois ( Rupicapra rupicapra) begin to go into love and the males control their territory
uuid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000A68&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This is so, so great. I am envious! I think this is even better than if you had gotten a closeup of the animal. The environment makes the shot and I love how you framed it with him off to the side with space in the direction he is looking. If I didn't have too many of my own photos that I don't have room to hang, I would buy a print of this from you.

This is so, so great. I am envious! I think this is even better than if you had gotten a closeup of the animal. The environment makes the shot and I love how you framed it with him off to the side with space in the direction he is looking. If I didn't have too many of my own photos that I don't have room to hang, I would buy a print of this from you.
Thank you so much Fred for your kind words.
as I have already had the opportunity to say if I have the chance and the environment deserves it I prefer to take such a picture, in my other hand I had the 400x1.4 with D6 but I preferred this way.;)