If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Jonathan

I've posted a few Bison photos already, but here's the rest of the photos from my recent trip that I think are worth sharing!

1F8A0069-3.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

1F8A0069-2.jpg

1F8A0981.jpg

1F8A1229-Enhanced-NR.jpg

1F8A1256-Enhanced-NR.jpg

1F8A1386.jpg

1F8A1614.jpg

1F8A1630.jpg

These are very nice. shots I go on about this (whine?) , I know :D but I truly miss having two large wild herds of Bison (Plains and Woodland) just down the highway from where I used to live; spectacular animals.

Nice set. My favs are #3, 6, and 8.
Thank you!
NICE! #3rocks with the rainbow! Last one 🤩
Thanks! I saw the rainbow and was desperately trying to find a subject to include in the photo, luckily I saw the Bison heading up the hill so I was able to position myself to get the shot.
These are very nice. shots I go on about this (whine?) , I know :D but I truly miss having two large wild herds of Bison (Plains and Woodland) just down the highway from where I used to live; spectacular animals.
Thanks! Awesome that you used to live near a herd, this was my first time seeing Bison, very cool animals, I usually only see birds around where I live.

No 3 - wow!
Thank you!
4 is my fave. These guys are hard to expose properly, great job!
Thanks! I had to bring up the shadows a little bit on the Bison