If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Midway

I noticed some waterfowl on the lake just before the first NFL game started Sunday. It is a ways down a steep bank for my old eyes, they were too small to be Canadian Geese and didn't appear to be mallards. Turned out to be American Wigeons, Buffleheads and Ringnecks. I was hoping to see some Wood Ducks but no luck.

Quick hike down the steps and back in time for kickoff. Normally wouldn't bother to edit these basic images but the colors and reflections looked like a water color painting. I should have cropped looser and showcased more of that but my sports photographer editing subconsciously kicked in and I worked too fast and cropped too tight.

A bonus; Some Eagles watching me today as I worked in the yard. Flat light, gray sky and no contrast but I never get tired of my neighborhood friends.

View attachment 80185View attachment 80186View attachment 80187View attachment 80188View attachment 80189View attachment 80191