An interesting series of articles on landscape composition

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

bleirer

Bill, Cleveland OH.
Supporting Member
Marketplace
I came across this series on landscape composition recently. I like that the ideas are simple enough to keep in mind with everything else to think about in the field, but robust enough as well. Plus some cool example photos.

hybrid ball/gimbal head.
I came across this series on landscape composition recently. I like that the ideas are simple enough to keep in mind with everything else to think about in the field, but robust enough as well. Plus some cool example photos.

Very interesting and a different approach to a subject that can be difficult ( at least for me ) at times to get a good composition

Thank you for this Post

Harry.G

Very interesting and a different approach to a subject that can be difficult ( at least for me ) at times to get a good composition

Thank you for this Post

Harry.G

So often I see the best composition while sitting in front of the computer where it's relatively too late to change position of objects in relation to each other. So things that are simple to think about in the field rather than strictly relying on intuition can be good.

Back