Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress SX Type B 160 GB

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

160gb.png

I tried to update my SX card but got the message that the update was not supported. I guess I already have 2.14 firmware on the card so no need to update.
Has anyone else got into the same situation?

Another thing, when I copy my images via Angelbird card reader to my PC I only get about 400MB/s download speed. Is that normal or should I have higher speeds?
Btw, using USB Type C with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support on my PC.

Many thx for any info :)

Strange that it shows 2.15 as their webpage says 2.14 the latest. See the chart. The 2.14 firmware really improved these cards beyond their specs.

You need 3.2 support for the max speed. See the specs.

I can't recall what I get on my Mac but I have learned to stop fussing with it. Even shoots of 4-6,000 images I just set a copy to an MVNe drive and walk away for 5-10 ten minutes and it's done. Everything else goes fast after that.

I downloaded the latest firmware and it shows 2.14 as the latest firmware for the AV PRO FX 160Gb cards.

I don't worry about the speeds when copying images from the card to my PC. There are just to many factors that could impact how fast the images can be read from the card and written to another drive.

Back