If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I visited an ancient ruin for the solar eclipse and got my best pic from my phone while using my real camera as a platform to aim my binoculars. :p
APC_0228-4.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
BDA_9704-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

That first shot is really creative, something I would never have thought of (and I doubt many others would have either). That is a real winner; maybe you should enter it in Astro Photographer of the Year competition?

Interesting set up. Great results.
Where was the shot taken? Looks like SW someplace.
Thanks for posting.
Thank you, Guido Bee. The pic was taken near the San Juan river below Bluff, UT. The San Juan river is often navigable and an enchanting class-2-ish river trip.
That first shot is really creative, something I would never have thought of (and I doubt many others would have either). That is a real winner; maybe you should enter it in Astro Photographer of the Year competition?
Thank you, MrFotoFool, and for the Astro Photographer of the Year contest suggestion; I Googled it and am enjoying submissions which I find much more compelling than mine would be. I have never entered a photography contest but will consider it.