If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

NorthernFocus

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Last year on when I accompanied @gdecamp to Magnolia Gardens I nabbed my first wood ducks. Captured both male and female in the water. This year managed a pair in flight. Unfortunately by the time I achieved focus they had cleared the trees so BG is just hazy blue sky. My ss was set for slow fliers so this was the only frame of a burst that came out sharp. Oh well...it stays in the files until something better replaces it.

_NZ93434_DxO-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last year on when I accompanied @gdecamp to Magnolia Gardens I nabbed my first wood ducks. Captured both male and female in the water. This year managed a pair in flight. Unfortunately by the time I achieved focus they had cleared the trees so BG is just hazy blue sky. My ss was set for slow fliers so this was the only frame of a burst that came out sharp. Oh well...it stays in the files until something better replaces it.

View attachment 84836
Awesome capture Dan.
Happy sails.

View attachment 84836
Great shooting. They are both extremely sharp. Not easy to do. It’s tough enough to get one sharp. 👍👍👍

Great captures, especially in flight! The males are so colorful, they almost don't look real. Love to photograph them.