Another Kruger sunrise #1

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Tamboti camp is in the western side of the park, 2 km from the gate so when you stay here, you drive into the sun each morning to get to where you hope to find the denizens that will thrill you for the day.
D850; 80-400 @ 80 mm; f/4.5; 1/400; ISO 160

00714 27,52X18,34W D850 1571.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Great Sky Callie, getting to really sway towards landscapes especially when I see images like this. The skies are so big in Africa, just got to love them..
Agree John, we are looking more and more at landscape "opportunities" when we travel, it just adds to the beauty we find in nature

This is making my bank manager quake as it's tipping me over the D850 edge. I also learn some landscape techniques. Thisnforum does show the skill min the members and also provides great ideas for composition etc.

This is making my bank manager quake as it's tipping me over the D850 edge. I also learn some landscape techniques. Thisnforum does show the skill min the members and also provides great ideas for composition etc.
John
Check them out, they are into Landscape and have the app too!
Just bought it @50% real bargain.

Back