If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

seh

Supporting Member
Marketplace
While this is not in the same league as some other posts (e.g., woodyg3), I was happy to get it at. Taken at the John Heinz Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum, which is directly adjacent to the Philadelphia International Airport.
Osprey with fish-0831-IMG_00002-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It's a nice image. Since you mentioned the quality of the pic, I can't help but wonder if cropping in and having more room in front of the bird than behind it would make it better as far as detail and comp. are concerned. Have you tried that already?

Thanks K9Kirk. I'll give that a try. I cropped as much as I could to keep 300dpi for a 12x8 print but didn't think of the fore/aft issue and appreciate the suggestion.

Thanks K9Kirk. I'll give that a try. I cropped as much as I could to keep 300dpi for a 12x8 print but didn't think of the fore/aft issue and appreciate the suggestion.
I see. I didn't realize that it's cropped already. You must've been pretty far away.