Another sunrise at my favorite lake.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

VTRich

Supporting Member
Marketplace
WilloughbyM_Clouds-2023-December-23-GFX100S-205030-HDR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Now I know where the Vee-Tee is from? That's a wonderful shot of a beautiful place that I'd love to visit sometime soon. I'm guessing it gets quite busy in the summer...?

Love the foreground elements and depth of this shot. Nicely done!

what a beautiful scene! And great colours

Nailed a dandy photo, fantastic

From the looks of that ice wrapped around the tree, the wind was headed right at you. Love the shot!

Now I know where the Vee-Tee is from? That's a wonderful shot of a beautiful place that I'd love to visit sometime soon. I'm guessing it gets quite busy in the summer...?
Thanks for all the comments. One of my favorite spots. It was very windy the day before, causing all the ice along the shoreline. The lake was generally just used by locals, but as with a lot of places, that changed with the internet. Many posts about Vermont's hidden gem, and now it's swamped in the Summer. The state had to put two huge parking lots in to accommodate the crowds. It's also home to one of Vermont's "clothing optional" beaches, which tends to draw a few!

Wow! I want this on my wall…
I want one of these of my own on my wall. Would love to visit and record the scene in every season, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall!

... The lake was generally just used by locals, but as with a lot of places, that changed with the internet...
For my wife's family place in New Hampshire, it was the move On Golden Pond. Either way, the places are now "loved to death."

Back