Any tricks to synching setting between Z 9 and Z 8

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

RichF

Well-known and Infamous Member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
Besides from having the cameras side by side and manually setting adjusting one camera to another, is there copy setting between Z 9 and Z 8. Between two similar cameras I can saving the settings on a card and copy that way.

the saved files are different names - i suspect driven by the different fw levels. i probably wouldn’t mess with trying to fool it. i think someone was suggesting the Focal app might have some ability to copy settings, or at least make it easier/faster.

personally i just sat down with both cameras

the saved files are different names - i suspect driven by the different fw levels. i probably wouldn’t mess with trying to fool it. i think someone was suggesting the Focal app might have some ability to copy settings, or at least make it easier/faster.

personally i just sat down with both cameras
doing that right now. I suspect that focal will be useful in the future. DOn't think they support the Z 8 quit yet

Back