Anyone use extension tubes for their Sony A1 for macro photography?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I have an old Sony A7R and always used tubes :) along with converters for the fancy lens. As I can remember this camera was one of the first one with high MP count and very good (short) distance to sensor so that you can adapt a lot of vintage lens :)
The brand of extension tubes doesn't matter I think, because it doesn't have glass. I think, I have Kenko. And for Z-System as well.

Thanks! The brand may not matter but the lens mount does. I was hoping to get a recommendation for a brand that someone has actually used and is happy with so that I don’t end up buying a less than desirable set.

I have Meike for Nikon Z. I had previously used Kenko for Nikon f-mount. The Meike tubes have a rectangluar insert similar to the FTZ adapter, and this prevents fitting a Z teleconverter between the extension tube and the body - just on the lens side of the extension tube.

Back