Australian Desert Scenes:

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Paul T

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Uluru-Mark-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Uluru Sunset Northern Territory Australia. Lens: Nikon 24 - 70 G f2.8 @ 24mm. f16, 6 secs, ISO200.

Painted-Desert-Hills-&-Flower-Sunrise-3.jpg

Painted Desert: near Coober Pedy South Australia. Lens: Nikon 17 - 35 f2.8 @ 17mm. f16, 4 secs, ISO 200.

Flinders-Ranges-Panorama-Angorachina-Station.jpg

Angorachina Station: Flinders Ranges: South Australia. Lens: Nikon 70 - 200 f4 @ 200mm. f8, 1/5 sec, ISO64.

Rolling-Sunset-Lit-Dunes-Simpson-Desert-July-2015.jpg

Rolling Dunes at Sunset. Simpson Desert: Northern Territory Australia. Lens: Nikon 70 -200 f4 @ 90mm. f11, 2.5 secs, ISO 64

Last edited:
You shouldn't have posted these Paul. I'm totally Covid mad now and can't wait to get back on the road again... Had planned on doing a trip up through Broken Hill, Tibooburra and Cameron Corner earlier this year, but many things happened and changed all that.

Beautiful shots.

You shouldn't have posted these Paul. I'm totally Covid mad now and can't wait to get back on the road again... Had planned on doing a trip up through Broken Hill, Tibooburra and Cameron Corner earlier this year, but many things happened and changed all that.

Beautiful shots.
Thanks Peter. Hopefully not much longer now and you can get away. You have all of Oz wishing you all down there in Vic the very best.

Lovely, I was last in the Simpson in 2012, I really want to get back out there in the near future.
Yep I have an affinity for the Simpson. We have travelled through various sections of it on 6 occasions. Yell out if you want any info on the areas we have travelled.

Back