If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

BLev65

Supporting Member
Marketplace
It is a dreary and overcast day in East-Central MN. During long walk with my dog I spotted a pair of bald eagles, on of which was on a branch surrounded by bright yellow maple leaves. I was a mile out, but dashed home, grabbed the 800PF and drove back to the "eagle spot." While this all sounds good, when I stopped my car and rolled down the window, they flew the coop... funny, they didn't care about me and my Golden Doodle, but me with a lens... well, that's another story :ROFLMAO:
Not to be deterred, as I was driving home, I saw a red-tailed hawk in a similar setting. This specie is very difficult to photograph in MN, as they get spooked easily. This one gave me about 10 minutes of time, but on 20 seconds in an autumnal tree.
regards,
bruce
RedTailHawkVerticalBJL_6933-Edit-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It is a dreary and overcast day in East-Central MN. During long walk with my dog I spotted a pair of bald eagles, on of which was on a branch surrounded by bright yellow maple leaves. I was a mile out, but dashed home, grabbed the 800PF and drove back to the "eagle spot." While this all sounds good, when I stopped my car and rolled down the window, they flew the coop... funny, they didn't care about me and my Golden Doodle, but me with a lens... well, that's another story :ROFLMAO:
Not to be deterred, as I was driving home, I saw a red-tailed hawk in a similar setting. This specie is very difficult to photograph in MN, as they get spooked easily. This one gave me about 10 minutes of time, but on 20 seconds in an autumnal tree.
regards,
bruce
View attachment 72850
Beautiful Bruce👍👍👍 A just reward for your effort.