If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Gongster

Supporting Member
Marketplace
These three photos aren't included for their technical prowess, they're OK for hand-held on my 80-400 at maximum reach I suppose.

They're here because I wanted to share this magical moment. I was watching her bobbing and prowling about on this tiny islet beside her solitary egg and was endeavouring to get some shots of her with the egg in the frame too.

Sh
DSC_0740.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
DSC_0742.jpg
DSC_0746.jpg
e then stopped bobbing, crouched down momentarily and then stood up. What a delight to have witnessed her laying her second egg, not something you see every day.

These three photos aren't included for their technical prowess, they're OK for hand-held on my 80-400 at maximum reach I suppose.

They're here because I wanted to share this magical moment. I was watching her bobbing and prowling about on this tiny islet beside her solitary egg and was endeavouring to get some shots of her with the egg in the frame too.

ShView attachment 18291View attachment 18292View attachment 18293e then stopped bobbing, crouched down momentarily and then stood up. What a delight to have witnessed her laying her second egg, not something you see every day.
Very Cool. I love these birds.