If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KurtT

Marketplace
They are just so cute ( for rodents)....
Z81_5740-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

you just want to hold them......
Z81_5783.jpg

cuddle them......
Z81_6163-Edit.jpg

So innocent looking....
Z81_5765-Edit.jpg

That's when they go for the kill!!!!!!! Anyone seen the movie, Galaxy Quest??
Z81_5600-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos! At what elevation did you get these? And they are cute....I guess until you corner one.
Thanks Alan. about 7500 feet, taken Sheepherders cliff Yellowstone and some at 10,500 or so at the top of the Beartooth Hwy in Montana. All rubble piles seem to have along with marmot. Just look around and they start popping up. Make the greatest little call or sound. The vicious shot was actually a yawn I happen to catch. Docile funny little guys. Check out Kristi Odom a nikon ambassador as she did a great video that has them in it..

Last edited:
They are cute little guys. They must be extremely tasty considering the trouble a bear will go through to dig them up.
I am not sure about the bear food, I know hawks are their number 1 enemy! That rubble pile they live in would be a tough dig!! Alaska have these little guys too??