b&h status of z8 order for nps

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I'm wondering what the Status of a z8 order from B&H for NPS orders shows. I am not NPS and it shows "backordered".

Thanks in advance :)
i don’t know about b&h, but my experience is nps expedites don’t tend to get you any additional info until your item ships from nikon to the store at which time you’ll get an email from nikon saying your item has shipped and it may "take up to 10 business days" to reach your dealer.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the Status of a z8 order from B&H for NPS orders shows. I am not NPS and it shows "backordered".

Thanks in advance :)
Mine shows "shipped". :sneaky:

Just kidding. Like John said above Nikon basically ships the item to the retailer with the NPS member's name on it. So the retailer doesn't know until the shipment arrives how many items they have and how many of them are already assigned to NPS orders.

To Answer the OP’s question
I should get an email from NPS saying they have shipped the item to the retailer and my take up to 10 days
IMG_7072.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Mine shows "shipped". :sneaky:

Just kidding. Like John said above Nikon basically ships the item to the retailer with the NPS member's name on it. So the retailer doesn't know until the shipment arrives how many items they have and how many of them are already assigned to NPS orders.
I think the dealers get a heads up that NPS orders will be arriving soon and how the items belong to.

Back