B&W Timelapse

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Excellent! like always. The thunder is not a part of music, right? It is a sound-effect? or recorded? In eny case fits perfectly to the music! (y)
The sun rays are drawn Or is it some templae used? Very interesing. Also the drawing at the end.

Excellent! like always. The thunder is not a part of music, right? It is a sound-effect? or recorded? In eny case fits perfectly to the music! (y)
The sun rays are drawn Or is it some templae used? Very interesing. Also the drawing at the end.
Thank you Elana. The thunder and ocean sounds are recorded. Bought a small field recorder and really enjoying it! The graphics (small lighting, sunrays and final doodle) all come from the Blindusk Animated Sketch bundle. The matte too. The actual film emulation is FilmConvert Nitrate. Music from Epidemic Sound.

I thought it was real 😅
but WOW = great! sounds like a lot of work and knowledge!
This goes into a bigger commercial project, and yes, it takes time. The sunset itself was about an hour, 2 sec interval, so 1800 RAW frames. I recently upgraded to the M3 laptop and was surprised how well it responded.

Very nice touch with the graphics added...not overdone. Tell your slacker projectionist to clean the aperture plate! :)
I finally convinced my last client who insisted on shooting film to let me emulate it, and frankly, FilmConvert is that good, he didn't realize I shot it on a sensor. And the workflow is a breeze, simply an adjustment layer for the emulation, then any matte, burns, rips, dust above it.

Back