Bag for Nikon 600 TC with Z9 attached?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Barbara

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Not for airplane travel, just something to protect the combo in the car, ready to shoot. Doesn't have to hold any other bodies or lenses. Any ideas?

A Kinesis bag is what I use. Holds the 600 YC + body +1.4 tele. I use it for storage and on the back seat when shooting from the vehicle.

Model numbers have changed since I got mine. Just measure the height of the lens + body+ tele. Then look at the interior height. If you have questions, contact Kinesis.

The bags are excellent and well made.

Do you know the model name or number?
The Kinesis L511 should work for you. Inside dimensions are 20-3/4h tall x 7" diameter. It will be big enough for your 600TC w/Z9 attached.
FWIW, I happen to have one [w/no pouches] in LN condition that I'm very likely going to sell....PM me if interested.
I'm currently using it with my 500/4 w/FTZ II and Z9 and it's a bit roomy for the 500/4 but your 600TC/Z9 will fit nicely.

EDIT: I evidently spoke too soon as Kinesis says this case is too small for a 600/4 with hood. If the hood measure more than 7" in diameter then this is not going to work.

Last edited:
The Kinesis L511 should work for you. Inside dimensions are 20-3/4h tall x 7" diameter. It will be big enough for your 600TC w/Z9 attached.
FWIW, I happen to have one [w/no pouches] in LN condition that I'm very likely going to sell....PM me if interested.
I'm currently using it with my 500/4 w/FTZ II and Z9 and it's a bit roomy for the 500/4 but your 600TC/Z9 will fit nicely.
Nice of you to offer. I got mine used many years ago.....and have used it for the 500 f4, 600 f4 E and now the 600 TC! Mine may have an extended "lid/cap".....I just don't remember.

Nice of you to offer. I got mine used many years ago.....and have used it for the 500 f4, 600 f4 E and now the 600 TC! Mine may have an extended "lid/cap".....I just don't remember.

I picked up the L511 so I could keep the Z9 attached but that was before I got the Z600PF. I also have a Kinesis 'lens pouch/case' that the 500/4 fits in nicely. It's smaller (a 600/4 would not fit) but I can keep the FTZII attacked with no camera. So, I'm going to go back to the lens case....

Last edited:
Back