Bald Eagle Family Photos

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Fishboy1952

Supporting Member
Marketplace
So the nesting pair of Bald Eagles that I’ve been following have been busy of late. They are still bringing in branches and grasses to the nest, as well as providing a good supply of food (fish, coots, etc.). They have 2 chicks in the nest that seem to be doing well. I believe they hatched about a month ago, but are definitely getting big. If their luck holds, they should fledge in early to mid April.

NZ9_1414.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
NZ9_3330.jpeg

NZ9_3328.jpeg
NZ9_2229.jpeg
NZ9_2301.jpeg

So the nesting pair of Bald Eagles that I’ve been following have been busy of late. They are still bringing in branches and grasses to the nest, as well as providing a good supply of food (fish, coots, etc.). They have 2 chicks in the nest that seem to be doing well. I believe they hatched about a month ago, but are definitely getting big. If their luck holds, they should fledge in early to mid April.

View attachment 82419View attachment 82420
View attachment 82421View attachment 82423View attachment 82424
Awesome set Doug.

View attachment 82419View attachment 82420
View attachment 82421View attachment 82423View attachment 82424
Excellent set Doug! Really cool!👍👍👍

Thanks Callie! This is my 3rd year following the adults and this is the first year I’ve gotten images of their chicks like this. I‘m sure that acquiring the Z 600 PF has a lot to do with it.
Doug - more right place right time! Its what happens 6' behind the camera that matters! But a 600 mm never hurts :ROFLMAO:

Back