Bald Eagle Fishing Sequence

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

M R Opp

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I was at a lagoon practicing BIF on some gulls, when a Bald Eagle approached. I started shooting, and 248 frames later ... It was extremely difficult to pick the maximum-allowed 8 for posting as every image was sharp and "post-worthy". It was flying directly toward me, and eventually right over my head. None of the images are cropped, including the last one. Suffice it to say, this is my best 'eagle' experience thus far!
_NZ87763-Enhanced-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
_NZ87813-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ87852-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ87863-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ87874-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ87879-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ87892-Enhanced-NR.jpg
_NZ88040-Enhanced-NR.jpg

I was at a lagoon practicing BIF on some gulls, when a Bald Eagle approached. I started shooting, and 248 frames later ... It was extremely difficult to pick the maximum-allowed 8 for posting as every image was sharp and "post-worthy". It was flying directly toward me, and eventually right over my head. None of the images are cropped, including the last one. Suffice it to say, this is my best 'eagle' experience thus far!View attachment 87395View attachment 87397View attachment 87398View attachment 87399View attachment 87400View attachment 87401View attachment 87402View attachment 87403

Awesome sequence! Well done👍👍👍👍

Back