If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Nikon D810 with 300mm F2.8 plus 1.4TC
Blad Eagle Flying Along the Nooksack River.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice shot. Looks like you had much better luck last year than I did. The waters were running quite high and there were few fish, so not many eagles. Hoping it is better this year.

--Ken
Thank you Ken, This is from a few years back and I no longer live in WA but hope to make it back and photograph these beautiful birds again. Best of luck in capturing some shots this year, hopefully you will have many opportunities.

Thank you Ken, This is from a few years back and I no longer live in WA but hope to make it back and photograph these beautiful birds again. Best of luck in capturing some shots this year, hopefully you will have many opportunities.
I feel like every year seems to be hit or miss. I few years ago, I had the pleasure of an eagle dining not far from where I was standing. Some years I see nothing on the river, but some geese and eagles in the Skagit Valley. I always tell my wife that I am heading out on a literal goose chase each January. Still, it is a fun place to spend a day running around. Hope you get back soon.

--Ken