If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This is Eagle season in Northeastern Maryland and Southeastern Pennsylvania. I love when a Bald Eagle knows how to Pose. Oh and take a guess which one is known as The Flash! haha

I'm not sure why the exif data is not showing but these were shot with the Nikon Z9 and the 800 f6.3 PF lens and varying settings

Bald Eagle 4-1-23 7aa.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Bald Eagle 4-1-23 7b.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-1-23 8.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-1-23 4f.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-5-23 2b.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I missed something but why isn't the exif data under each image?
I couldn't say for sure but if it's any help, my CR3 files are not compatible with my Topaz Studio 2 software so they get deleted. It's why I shoot in Jpeg, until I can afford LR that does accept CR3.
Nice set, BTW.

I couldn't say for sure but if it's any help, my CR3 files are not compatible with my Topaz Studio 2 software so they get deleted. It's why I shoot in Jpeg, until I can afford LR that does accept CR3.
Nice set, BTW.

Canon DPP4 is free. It will process raw and will export jpg or tiff.

Beautiful set. Eric. I saw your car out there today but didn't see you. Oh wait, yes I did, when I walked back from the guard shack. I didn't see you when I came back down later, but your car was still there.

Last edited:
Canon DPP4 is free. It will process raw and will export jpg or tiff.
Yes, I have it, but I don't like it. I'm actually ok with the Jpeg, it's not the worst thing and I don't take it all too seriously, being that this is just a hobby. I appreciate the suggestion, have a great day!

No it's the site. All my exports have the Exif data intact and the Exif data is there on other sites. This site is leaving it off for some reason.