If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Two Bald Eagles trying to feed on one fish ...
Captured near Campbell River, Vancouver Island

K9A_5967.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

K9A_5969.jpg

K9A_5972.jpg

K9A_5973.jpg

K9A_5976.jpg

K9A_5979.jpg

Nikon Z9, Z 2.8/400mm TC, 560mm, 1/5000s, f4, 1000iso

Waaoooo thats an AWESOME series , numbers 5 and 6 are the pick of the bunch for me 👏 👏

Are you a fisherman by any chance ? Reason I ask is because I wasn`t able to get to VI this year for the Salmon fishing and was wondering how the Runs were this year , there should still be some Coho around at this time ... I`d usually be there from around October 7th for 3 weeks ..

Harry.G

Waaoooo thats an AWESOME series , numbers 5 and 6 are the pick of the bunch for me 👏 👏

Are you a fisherman by any chance ? Reason I ask is because I wasn`t able to get to VI this year for the Salmon fishing and was wondering how the Runs were this year , there should still be some Coho around at this time ... I`d usually be there from around October 7th for 3 weeks ..

Harry.G
Hi Harry, thank you - my favorite is also number 5 ;-) To answer your question, i'm not a fisherman. Was there on holidays and to watch the fantastic wildlife. So i can't really comment on the Salmon runs unfortunately. Cheers Stefan

Very nice sequence. I have long felt it fitting that a master thief like the bald eagle was chosen to be the national bird of the United States. Ben Franklin thought it should be the turkey but he did no prevail.