If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Here are a few Eagles from this past Eagle season. Some were from a new location this season. I usually spend most of April/May at Conowingo Dam, but this year I spent all my time in 2 other locations. Hope you all enjoy!
Bald Eagle 4-12-23 1b.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Bald Eagle 4-10-23 4b.jpg
Bald Eagle 7-16-23 1c.jpg
Bald Eagle 7-13-23 2a.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-5-23 3.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-1-23 10.jpg
Bald Eagle 4-10-23 6a.jpg

Fantastic images, great sharp captures of interesting interactions and behaviors. The background in a few of them are a little dark and almost flatten the images due to the harsher sunlight. But the third image is special. The deep emerald greens, the beautiful golden hour light lighting the eagle, and the mirror reflection of the eagle in the water. That's the shot. Very nice

Fantastic images, great sharp captures of interesting interactions and behaviors. The background in a few of them are a little dark and almost flatten the images due to the harsher sunlight. But the third image is special. The deep emerald greens, the beautiful golden hour light lighting the eagle, and the mirror reflection of the eagle in the water. That's the shot. Very nice
Thanks, the harsher light with the dark backgrounds are due to a late afternoon Sun shooting into a dark wooded area. The only way not to blow the white feathers is to shoot a bit darker with a higher shutter with all the commotion. Plus I liked that area for the mood we as well.

Nice set! #5 is special and stands out from the pack. #6 is stunning also! I like #1 but personally, I would remove the OOF distraction in the upper left.
Thanks for the feedback. I personally like the wood in the top left of the background. I like something in the background if the background isn't totally blown out. Just the water is a bit boring to me.

#5 & #6 drew me in immediately. The expressions & being on the ground, and with that light, it’s your National Geographic cover shot in my eyes. Exceptional.
BUT I think some shots should have had your logo off to the side, instead of center.
The white of it takes my eyes off the subject too long.