Bald eagles grabbing fish 120 vs 60fps

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I’m newer to video and learned to take video in 60fps to be able to slow it down and was happy with the results. Yesterday I did a video in 120 fps and liked how smooth it was but didn’t really notice a difference until I went back to 60fps today and it was nowhere near as smooth. Looks like I’ll be using 120fps from now on lol. First clip is 60 and second 120.

I’m newer to video and learned to take video in 60fps to be able to slow it down and was happy with the results. Yesterday I did a video in 120 fps and liked how smooth it was but didn’t really notice a difference until I went back to 60fps today and it was nowhere near as smooth. Looks like I’ll be using 120fps from now on lol. First clip is 60 and second 120.

I’m starting to do a little video myself…and just started at 4K120 because half or quarter speeding it in PP makes for a better looking video a lot of the time.

Back