If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

We have a nesting pair of bald eagles at an elementary school in the SF bay area. This is their fourth year I believe. So amazing to have them so accessible to watch and photograph. This fall we had some really big winds that damaged the nest, so the pair have been very active rebuilding the past couple of weeks. I was fortunate to be able to go there and to spend a couple of hours watching and taking pictures. Here's one of mom bringing home some bedding....D850 with 500pf.
RSC_3324.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

We have a nesting pair of bald eagles at an elementary school in the SF bay area. This is their fourth year I believe. So amazing to have them so accessible to watch and photograph. This fall we had some really big winds that damaged the nest, so the pair have been very active rebuilding the past couple of weeks. I was fortunate to be able to go there and to spend a couple of hours watching and taking pictures. Here's one of mom bringing home some bedding....D850 with 500pf. View attachment 9898
Excellent Shot!👍

We have a nesting pair of bald eagles at an elementary school in the SF bay area. This is their fourth year I believe. So amazing to have them so accessible to watch and photograph. This fall we had some really big winds that damaged the nest, so the pair have been very active rebuilding the past couple of weeks. I was fortunate to be able to go there and to spend a couple of hours watching and taking pictures. Here's one of mom bringing home some bedding....D850 with 500pf. View attachment 9898
Fantastic capture of the flying eagle with its nesting material.