If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

clippy

One of the many Baltimore Orioles in our backyard. Thanks for looking!
bobc.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Fantastic image. It's so smooth and creamy, with perfect lighting and a background to die for. Well done! (y)
Please also advise equipment used and settings. If you make sure to save the JPEG with Exif data included the forum will automatically include the data at the bottom of the image.

Fantastic image. It's so smooth and creamy, with perfect lighting and a background to die for. Well done! (y)
Please also advise equipment used and settings. If you make sure to save the JPEG with Exif data included the forum will automatically include the data at the bottom of the image.
I haven’t changed any export settings. The Exif data was working on earlier photos. I uploaded the same photo to Flickr and the Exif data is showing. I was using a Zfc and 500pf f/8 1/500sec. ISO2000

I just saw my first Oriole of the year on our feeder this morning. Of course my camera was tucked away. Thank you for the spectacular image, great composition and coloring.