Battery charger for the Z6III batteries

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Bohdan

Supporting Member
Marketplace
So I know that the z6III doesn't come with a battery charger for the EN-E15 C battery. I've never been comfortable with the idea of charging the camera directly - who knows maybe I just need reassurance. But in addition I would consider needing a second battery. It would be more convenient I think if I could have a charged battery ready and available sitting on a charger. Thoughts? Opinions?

So I know that the z6III doesn't come with a battery charger for the EN-E15 C battery. I've never been comfortable with the idea of charging the camera directly - who knows maybe I just need reassurance. But in addition I would consider needing a second battery. It would be more convenient I think if I could have a charged battery ready and available sitting on a charger. Thoughts? Opinions?
I don't give second thought to plugging the camera, like I don't give a second thought to charging a phone. But I always carry more than one battery and I always use a charger as well to make sure I have enough batteries in the morning before a shoot.

Back