If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Kathy G

Bauline is a small fishing village just outside of St. John's. Constructive comments are welcome.
BaulineAug20_0026_Nik-1_Nik.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Hi Kathy I love this and other pictures you have taken in Newfoundland and Labrador . My cousin lives in Bauline and I must get him to look at the forum. Being from this province i have to boast that there are photo opportunities around every corner . I didnt appreciate that until I got more into photography . Keep up the good work .

Hi Kathy I love this and other pictures you have taken in Newfoundland and Labrador . My cousin lives in Bauline and I must get him to look at the forum. Being from this province i have to boast that there are photo opportunities around every corner . I didnt appreciate that until I got more into photography . Keep up the good work .
Thank you Mike. I am looking forward to see your photos of Newfoundland and Labrador!