If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

My first attempt at posting an image here, so I hope I’ve done it half-way correctly. If not, I’m open to instruction. I took this shot at Brooks Falls a few years ago. It was an extremely overcast day, but was the only day we were able to get there. The good news was that we were able to get back to the viewing platform a few times before we had to catch our float plane back out. All I can remember is that I shot it with my Tamron 150-600 mounted on my Nikon D5200.

Tamron 150-600 G1 mounted on my Ni
2A9ED0C7-F9A1-4E86-A9F4-462FD5A95087.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice shot. You might try bringing down the highlights a bit in LR(Highlights slider) or PS (Shadow Highlights adjustment) to bring out fur detail and take the brightness down a bit on the water.

Good looking bear!

Nice shot. You might try bringing down the highlights a bit in LR(Highlights slider) or PS (Shadow Highlights adjustment) to bring out fur detail and take the brightness down a bit on the water.

Good looking bear!
Thanks for looking and commenting. I hate to admit this, but I have NO idea as to how to do any post processing. This is pretty much as shot except for some cropping. That being said, I do plan to try to learn LR while we’re self-isolating. LR 6.14 has been on my ‘puter since January, 2017 so I have no excuse for not buckling down.