If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Haven't posted in a while as things have been crazy this year for me. Sick in late May with the Rona and my mom passing away 2 weeks after I recovered. She didn't have it by the way. Since that time I haven't had much motivation to get out and shoot. Coming home this past Tuesday I spotted this guy in nearly perfect light in this tree. Had the camera bag on the backseat. Stopped hopped out and grab the camera, jumped back in the car and backed up slowly hoping not to spoke him. It felt good to have the camera back in my hands and finally shooting again after 2 months. Portsmouth Va

august162022_portsmouthgreategret1_web_8337.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

august162022_portsmouthgreategrt2_web_8341.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Haven't posted in a while as things have been crazy this year for me. Sick in late May with the Rona and my mom passing away 2 weeks after I recovered. She didn't have it by the way. Since that time I haven't had much motivation to get out and shoot. Coming home this past Tuesday I spotted this guy in nearly perfect light in this tree. Had the camera bag on the backseat. Stopped hopped out and grab the camera, jumped back in the car and backed up slowly hoping not to spoke him. It felt good to have the camera back in my hands and finally shooting again after 2 months. Portsmouth Va

View attachment 45002

View attachment 45003
Welcome back Jesse. Sorry about your mom🙏🏻 Beautiful shots👍👍👍

Beautiful shots and glad you have your camera back in hand. You certainly still have the eye for good shots! The camera is great therapy and fun anyway. One year ago this week I was fresh out of ICU and a ventilator due to a neurmuscular disease called myasthenia gravis, now reasonably under control. Photography has been a key component of my path back. Some days I am too tired, but I try to shot a couple of times a week. Hope you can get to a comfortable place too and post more shots like thiis set.