If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

One of the more commonly seen warblers here in Minnestoa I love their songs. Saw this guy while out shooting a couple of weeks ago in northern Minnesota in the woods of Koochiching County, about 40 miles south of International Falls.

z black throated green 3.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Just right next door to me here in WI! I see them during migration, but we're just far enough south that we miss their summer nesting grounds.
You are pretty close - they do nest in Wisconsin too. Wisconsin has great habitat, and Wyalusing is a great park in the southwestern part of the state for warblers too.

You are pretty close - they do nest in Wisconsin too. Wisconsin has great habitat, and Wyalusing is a great park in the southwestern part of the state for warblers too.

I wished I lived a bit further north, as I’m way down here near Madison. We try to make it up north every year though. I camped at Wyalusing last month, and it was amazing! Definitely will be an annual stay for me.