Blue Mountains (ll) N S W - Three Sisters ?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Oosty

Following Oztours comments, I had another look at the files and found an image of what I think are called The Three Sisters. The entire area was magnificent nearly 10 years ago to the day but I understand was horribly burnt a couple of years ago. After the devastation caused by our Knysna fire of 2017, I don't want to imagine the aftermath in this beautiful place.

AUS_8780_DxO.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Correct.

Interesting when you walk down to the base of these three outcrops to look back at the lookout, it is cantilevered out over a rather long drop which most people do not realise when taking in the view..

Horribly burnt out this year. Something like 80% of the Blue Mountains National Park area impacted, not to mention the rest of the east coast. After the fires, I was able to visit the area of Mallacoota on the coastline. The devastation was unbelievable, but at the same time, seeing mother nature fighting back so rapidly was also incredible. I will post some shots in a new thread as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back