Bold Jumper

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I've seen and photographed quite a few different individuals from this species and this is the first one I've ever seen with blue chelicerae, they're almost always some shade of green/emerald. At first glance I was almost certain they were feeding on a blue fly because of that intense color haha. This photo isn't staged in any way, they live somewhere right around there because I've seen them sitting there before, this was just the first time they let me get close enough. I welcome any critique or constructive criticisms and I hope y'all like it.
Bold Jumper.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I've seen and photographed quite a few different individuals from this species and this is the first one I've ever seen with blue chelicerae, they're almost always some shade of green/emerald. At first glance I was almost certain they were feeding on a blue fly because of that intense color haha. This photo isn't staged in any way, they live somewhere right around there because I've seen them sitting there before, this was just the first time they let me get close enough. I welcome any critique or constructive criticisms and I hope y'all like it.
View attachment 59957
Well done!

View attachment 59957
excellent, well done!

Back