Bolide

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A few of us went in search of the Northern Lights in Algonquin Park. Unfortunately, the North was cloud-covered so we spun around to capture what we could of the Milky Way. After about 5 minutes of doing so the largest Bollide I've ever seen shot across the sky and burned up in the atmosphere. Needless to say, I was thrilled to capture it. The quiet night lit up with our shouts and screams of excitement
Bolide-1.png

A few of us went in search of the Northern Lights in Algonquin Park. Unfortunately, the North was cloud-covered so we spun around to capture what we could of the Milky Way. After about 5 minutes of doing so the largest Bollide I've ever seen shot across the sky and burned up in the atmosphere. Needless to say, I was thrilled to capture it. The quiet night lit up with our shouts and screams of excitementView attachment 59407.
WOW! Awesome shot! Well done.👍👍👍

A few of us went in search of the Northern Lights in Algonquin Park. Unfortunately, the North was cloud-covered so we spun around to capture what we could of the Milky Way. After about 5 minutes of doing so the largest Bollide I've ever seen shot across the sky and burned up in the atmosphere. Needless to say, I was thrilled to capture it. The quiet night lit up with our shouts and screams of excitementView attachment 59407.
Wow you have some Talent. Really impressive image

Brilliant Photo. ! You and others that have posted Astro on BCG, have inspired me to try myself. First effort was encouraging, so I think I have a new interest. Many thanks !!

Last edited:
What a truly awe-inspiring image! I would frame that one and never take it down...it is honestly one of the most beautiful astro photos I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Just stunning! what a great capture for you, definite wall hanger.

Back