Border Crossing Mk ii --- Iguazu Falls from Brazil.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Gottshotz

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I hadn't planned on posting more on these spectacular falls , especially as the only "wildlife" aspect includes "people", but due to the vast numbers visiting daily it's impossible to omit them ! However, Iguazu Falls cover a very large area, and the Brazilian views are equally stunning.
DMG_4110-edit-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DMG_4171-edit.jpg

And finally " The Devil's Throat " 262 feet deep, the Brazilian/Argentinian border line runs along its mid point. There were dozens of swifts hawking insects midst the spray.
DMG_4294-edit.jpg

It sure looks well with sun light, it's amazing to visit in overcast, but blue sky and sun. Think you have chosen some fine angles on the falls.
The last one from the top of gaganta del diablo, good idea to place focus on the grass in the front, give perspective to the size of the show

It sure looks well with sun light, it's amazing to visit in overcast, but blue sky and sun. Think you have chosen some fine angles on the falls.
The last one from the top of gaganta del diablo, good idea to place focus on the grass in the front, give perspective to the size of the show
Thanks Niels, I was constantly trying to get shots of the cascades without people in them --- virtually impossible, but did my best in the circumstances !

Back