Boundary Trail MSHNVM

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MSHNVM....Mount St Helens National Volcanic Monument. Granddaughter's very first real vacation, five days in the Pac North Wet. I don't ordinarily like people in my landscape shots but this is the exception, the granddaughter hiking the Boundary Trail. We got out there just as the wildflowers were just about in full bloom. The Mount St Helens area is one of my favorite places to spend time when out in Washington state.
ZD7C_7900A6.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This trip, taking our granddaughter to the Pac North Wet, pushed me over the edge and convinced me it was time to go full frame Nikon DSLR. Now I pack a D850, my D7100 is my back up. The above shot was taken with the D7100 and 18-200 DX VR lens. Her itinerary that trip: Mount Hood, Timberline Lodge and the Columbia River Gorge the first day; Cape Perpetua and Pacific Ocean tide pools the second day; Mount St Helens the third day; Canon Beach and Seaside, OR the fourth day which was HOT, inland around 96 degrees in Portland, OR; Mount Rainier the fifth day.

Back