If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

PhilcTx

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Bow Lake In western Alberta Canada in the Canadian Rockies. Fed by glacial meltwater and one of the largest lakes in Banff National Park. On the far right-side shoreline sets the red-roofed Num-Ti-Ja Lodge.

Canon 5D 20-35mm @35mm f/16 1/60 ISO 200
bow-lake-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Nice image, and a pretty scene, Phil. I would be tempted to print this one. Perhaps just clean up some of the dust bunnies before you do. :)

Last edited:
Nice image, and a pretty scene, Phil. I would be tempted to print this one. Perhaps just clean up some of the duct bunnies before you do. :)

Thanks Rassie - yeah there's some crud on it I noticed after posting. The image file is from 2011. It was cleaned up and is one of a 3 image panoramic set that we had printed as 3 - 20x30 metallic paper on gatorboard prints hanging in our living room.

Beautiful shot, and so sharp. Here is mine take in July last year from a very similar spot.
D780, 24-120 f4, 1/350 at f13, ISO 100.
Rockies trip 2020-152.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.