Bull Elk in June - RMNP

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MalcolmP

Supporting Member
Marketplace
The Bulls are all best buddies in June hanging out together at higher elevations than the cows & juveniles. Check back in September.
240610 Bull Elk RMNP Rast Resize copy.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC_1264-Edit copy.jpg
DSC_1833-Edit-2 Rast Remove copy.jpg

This is what I think of photographers!
DSC_2057-Edit copy.jpg
DSC_2069-Edit copy.jpg
DSC_2132-Edit copy.jpg
DSC_2784-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_2902-Edit PRIMO 1 copy.jpg

Beautiful series - keep them coming! Those are some good looking antler racks there. We were up there on Wednesday and saw four moose plus two spike elk, a mulie and four bighorn sheep. The better half will not drive to the higher elevations and I won't go alone. Leaving monday and our fall trip this year will be to Maine so will have to catch them big ones next year.

WOW- yep super snaps.

WOW! Awesome series Malcolm👍👍👍👍

Nice set of images. I really like the last two.

Well done, you have some monsters in this set.

Beautiful shots!

Anazing racks!😊
Hard to beat September in RMNP. June is a very close second. Racks should keep growing here for a little longer, Looking forward to seeing them in the Fall when they have something other than eating on their mind!

Beautiful series - keep them coming! Those are some good looking antler racks there. We were up there on Wednesday and saw four moose plus two spike elk, a mulie and four bighorn sheep. The better half will not drive to the higher elevations and I won't go alone. Leaving monday and our fall trip this year will be to Maine so will have to catch them big ones next year.
Thanks, Joe. Sorry I missed you. This is a link to my BCG Cow & Juvenile Elk post COW & JUVINILE ELK

Back