Bushtit

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

BAL Land

Critiques appreciated
Orange County California
Handheld
Processed in photoshop express only
Image downsized for posting
Thanks
1687989700553.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Really well done! Background, foreground, subject detail - all great.

I'm struggling to find a bit of constructive feedback... I know you're not one for modifying things too much, but if it were mine, I would probably try to clone out/heal the almost-vertical green branch/pole/whatever in the background on the left. - but that's my only nit-picky thing I can come up with. In general the background is wonderful though - just enough detail to be interesting, but not at all distracting - it definitely adds to the image.

Really well done! Background, foreground, subject detail - all great.

I'm struggling to find a bit of constructive feedback... I know you're not one for modifying things too much, but if it were mine, I would probably try to clone out/heal the almost-vertical green branch/pole/whatever in the background on the left. - but that's my only nit-picky thing I can come up with. In general the background is wonderful though - just enough detail to be interesting, but not at all distracting - it definitely adds to the image.
Thanks! I don’t find that too distracting, but even then with the editing program I use, I would have real trouble cloning it anyway.

My biggest issue with this shot was the crop, does it work?? Here’s a screenshot of the raw file:
IMG_2836.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back